How I work
I work from a person-centred perspective and I offer individual and group supervision
In supervision together, there is space for you to explore:
- what resources and style of counselling you have that make you you
- how client work is impacting you and your processes and what is getting in the way for you to be present.
- stuckness and ambivalence.
- issues around power, privilege and oppression
I have experience working with
- complex trauma
- substance/alcohol use
- voice hearing and dissociation.
If you would like to discuss with me one specific client whose experiences fall within my areas of specialisation, I offer ad hoc supervision sessions on any of those areas of work.
If you would like to know more, you can have a look at it here.
Where I work
I work online using Zoom. At present, I am not in a position to offer in-person supervision from my office. If you would like to bring your sessions outdoors, please contact me to discuss this further.
I facilitate group supervision for those who are offering therapy outdoors.
Sessions last 2 hours and there won’t be more than 4 practitioners per supervision group.
Trainee Counsellors: £40 for 60 mins / £60 for 90 mins
Qualified Counsellors: £50 for 60 mins / £70 for 90 mins
Group Supervision: £25 per counsellor / £100 in total for a group of four counsellors (2 hours).